GPSFileDepot.com

Now another question...can we load/use 2 maps at the same time in mapsource?

Started by doghouse, March 25, 2010, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doghouse

If you wish for Northwest Trails to overlay another mapset such as (topo USA), you will need to upload all of the chosen maps at once...... Does this only apply for loading onto a GPS reciever or can we do it in mapsource too? I would like to see it overlaid on the topo USA west map in mapsource if possible.  I can only seem to get one map at a time in mapsource. Thanks

I spent half my life riding, the other half I wasted.

Boyd

I don't think that can be done.... or if it can, I don't know how to do it either!  ;)

BTW, on the Oregon it is not necessary to bundle maps together in Mapsource. See this thread: http://forums.gpsfiledepot.com/index.php/topic,1082.0.html

doghouse

Thanks so much for the reply....a big help. I will stop trying for 2 maps at once in mapsource and impatienly wait for my Oregon to arrive.  ;D
I spent half my life riding, the other half I wasted.

n2stitch

You can only display one mapset at a time in Mapsource.  For the gps, it will depend on the draw priority of the maps you send to the unit.  City Navigator will show on top of everything, but many of the free transparent maps will layer on top of each other and disply, and on top of the Garmin US Topo.