GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Oregon 450 $249.99 REI

Started by Indrid Cold, August 23, 2010, 11:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boyd

If you use BirdsEye, that memory will quickly fill up. Otherwise, it will hold a lot of traditional vector-based Garmin maps. Either way, eventually you will want a card. Prices will only get lower as time passes though, so there is no rush unless you start downloading a lot of BirdsEye.

I have filled a 16GB card, and none of the bricks and mortar stores around here have anything larger.  :-\

Seldom

850 MB isn't big enough to hold the entire CNNANT (1.1 gig).  For the paranoid of us (driving cross country on 9/14/01) a full CNNANT installation is a minimum requirement.

TrailBlazer71

so far so good with this unit....i took it over to my friends house this weekend....he has an in ground pool....so i dunked it under the water for about a minute...played around with the menus and what not.....no water damage, no problems.....working fine.....

side note: REI  shipping was extremely fast.....under 2 days i think ? pretty sick shipping there.....

MichaelJ07

Quote from: Boyd on September 01, 2010, 06:15:42 PM
That doesn't sound right to me either. I believe you can show multiple tracks on the 60csx. But if you have the original 60, that may be different.

Good thread.  Thanks for the heads up ..... even though the sale has passed.  Still cool you folks do this for us.

I would love to know how the 60csx can show multiple tracks at the same time.....without joining them.  I do select the show on map check box.

Anyhoo, sorry for the hijack, but I did find my 60csx on sale because you folks posted the info.
The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Horse Rider

Quote from: Boyd on September 01, 2010, 06:15:42 PM
That doesn't sound right to me either. I believe you can show multiple tracks on the 60csx. But if you have the original 60, that may be different.
That quote was directed to me and it was entirely accurate.  Thanks to the folks at Garmin, my map60sx will now display all 20 saved tracks at the same time.  One thing to remember....If you're on the track page and select a track and then select map, it will only show that track on the map.  If you're on the map page it will show all tracks (up to 20) that you have checked the "show on map" box.  I thought this was my problem at first.        lb

MichaelJ07

Now THAT is cool!  Thanks a million folks.

We now return you to your original topic........
The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.