GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Loading Sonora Mexico Streets

Started by Jocko, September 07, 2010, 03:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jocko

The Sonora map will not load to Map Source with the California Topo already loaded. While attempting to load in mapset tool kit I find the two maps share the FID # 3266 which blocks this move. Is this my problem? Thanks for any help.

Jocko

maps4gps

OZ made the installers for both mapsets.  He must not have remembered already using 3266 for CA.  Interesting that none of the over 630 downloaders in the past 25 months has mentioned the conflict.

Jocko

This may not be my problem however, changing the file number in tool kit still blocks and shows
" FID already exist. " I am running Vista 64 and have both Basecamp and Map source with several other topo's downloaded to my Ore 450. I can always download to another PC and install Sonora to a new SD card. Any help would be much appreciated.
Jocko

-Oz-

What other maps are installed? I am reinstalling both to see if I did duplicate numbers.
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

-Oz-

Well, sure enough I forgot what numbers I had used.  I'll rebuild the Sonora install/preview tomorrow since its the smallest file.
Dan Blomberg
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

Jocko

-Oz-

Jocko, its been updated.  http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/view/30

This won't cause a conflict anymore.
Dan Blomberg
See/Download My Maps!

Jocko

Done, on my GPS as I type. As many balls you have in the air you do one heck of o job.
Thanks much for the fix.
Jocko