GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Oregon 24k topo

Started by jlally, November 12, 2008, 07:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlally

Some time ago, I heard some discussion of creating an Oregon 24k topo map.  I was wondering how that project is progressing?

Thanks

John Lally

-Oz-

Still working on it.  The USGS servers weren't cooperating earlier in the week.
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

teleho

Your site is pretty much the Holy Grail for Garmin Mapping, great job. Will the Oregon 24K topo include the Northwest Trails data?
MJ

-Oz-

There will be two versions, one with the NW trails and one without (since Idaho had some issues).
Dan Blomberg
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

bankerboy

Just a bump to see how its going.....

-Oz-

slow going, my work kinda had a few issues so i have to download all the files on a much much slower connection, i'd say i'm 20-30% done downloading
Dan Blomberg
See/Download My Maps!

jlally

Any news on progress on oregon topo?

thanks

Loren

Just bumping this topic and anxiously awaiting using it for paramotoring.
Thanks

krellor

I didn't see this thread when I made the other oregon project thread in the other forum.  Oz,  could you post in the other thread what it is that you have done so I can start on what still needs work?