GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Demo Mode Oregon 450

Started by Buzz Waxwing, June 22, 2015, 03:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Waxwing

I know on my Garmin Nuvi I can go into demo mode and use the gps like I am at a different location and see how long trips are to various locations from any given point and I could have sworn at one time I could do the same on the 450.  I can get to the demo mode but If I choose a location I don't see a way to "set location" at that point.  Is this not possible, was it ever?  Thanks

Indrid Cold

Mark a waypoint at the location, then select the waypoint in demo mode and you will get a move to location option

Buzz Waxwing

I have tried that but I only get the "Go" option like I am trying to travel there rather than be there.  I just don't see a "set location" or what ever they called it anymore maybe I am wrong about it being on the 450.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Indrid Cold

Press the go button then you get a choice to navigate to or move to that location.

Buzz Waxwing

Ok I got it figured out tonite my 450 somewhere along the way had gotten changed to automobile driving under the "Routing Menu" and for the "move to location" option to show the gps has to be set for "direct routing".  Thanks for the help.