GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Hatfield McCoy tracks

Started by trapperrick, January 23, 2010, 12:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trapperrick

I ran into an interesting situation yesterday. I was able to get a transparent trail set for the hatfield McCoy ATV trails and sent it to the WV topo on BaseCamp and it worked great! but then I tried the same thing in MapSource and the only thing that is shown is the trailhead waypoint marker with no tracks. Any ideas?

trapperrick

Well, it was not the display level because I did zoom in and nothing had changed, however, I will try to resend it to MapSource just in case I missed or did something different. Thank you very much for your help!

astainback

trapperrick,

Do you mind if I ask where you got the gps map or tracks from?

I have some tracks and waypoints from that area as well.
Some of them are for Indian Ridge, and some from Pinnacle Creek.  I also have some from in between.

I love riding up there!

Adrian
Garmin Montana 610
Garmin VivoActive HR

trapperrick

Sorry it took me a couple of days to get back to you astainback. The track I recieved were from a site called ATV trutrax. He has several ORV trails you can download (not free). There is also another site that has the Hatfield McCoy trails on a micro sd card called vv mapping again for a fee. I've been to Hatfield 3 times so far and I have a blast every time I go. The only problem with getting trails from a site like those is the trails change from year to year.

Turbo5656

Looking to download the Hatfield McCoy trail system. Heading to trail fest next week  and just bought a Garmin Montana 680t. Does anyone know where I could download the trail system by any chance? I'm new to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk