GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Thank you

Started by Pensacola, November 15, 2009, 06:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pensacola

I stumbled upon this site by accident I had no Idea free maps were available for my Garmin Vista Cx.  The Southeast Topo Map has been a God send for planning my hunts.

Thank you everyone who contributes here this is an outstanding site and I hope to contribute more myself after I look the tutorials and learn more.

Tony

marnat3

;D Just wanted to  say thanks also to everyone here for all they do. It has been a great help even  tho I have been just lurking I have learned alot here. The maps are top notch !! ;)

spontaneityrules

:D  Yes, ditto.....What an awesome site. Thanks so much for providing maps. I am a newbie and just figured out how to download one. I really appreciate what you do here.

alpine

I want to add to the Thank You's. This site has provided me with what I needed to route and edit tracks for my ATV riding.

Being and old and retired person, the pricing on Garmin's maps was just to expensive for a person living on a fixed income.

The resources here are perfect for what I want to do. Also I'm trying to drag the other old farts in my ATV club, that rely on paper maps, kicking and screaming into the 21 century.

Not an easy task!

Thanks again!

trapperrick

I also wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU! I have recieved so much help with my nuvi for ATV riding. A special thanks to Boyd, maps4gps and seldom sn for all the info. Thier knowledge about GPSr and mapping are second to none!

kbellis

Ditto to all the kind remarks! and kudos to all contributors!! ;D