News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

for gps leica 500

Started by oulkhir abderrahim, January 25, 2023, 03:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oulkhir abderrahim

Hello forum members,

I am in need of a tutorial or guide on the operation of the Leica GPS 500. If anyone has any experience with this device and is willing to share their knowledge, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
email: [email protected]

Boyd

I hate to be discouraging, but I doubt that you will get any responses about this here. That is a very expensive professional surveyor's GPS and this site is for recreational devices from Garmin.

benlock72

Quote from: oulkhir abderrahim on January 25, 2023, 03:02:12 AMHello forum members,

I am in need of a tutorial or guide on the operation of the Leica GPS 500. If anyone has any experience with this device and is willing to share their knowledge, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
email: [email protected]
Do you discover any relevant data? I'm curious to learn more about this as well.

roundroughly

Quote from: oulkhir abderrahim on January 25, 2023, 03:02:12 AMHello forum members,

Best regards,
email: [email protected]doodle baseball
You can see details on how to operate the Leica GPS 500 here: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1829437/Leica-Gps500.html#manual