GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

No contour lines

Started by KMal, June 13, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KMal

Hi all brand new to the site and first questions.  I recently downloaded a few of the TOPO maps that are the editors choice for each state.  At first a downloaded Missouri, then Illinois.  I put them on Basecamp and they look great.  When i put them on my etrex 25 touch, there is very little detail and no contour lines.  I have changed all the setting, but nothing works.  Anyone know whats going on?

Red90

How did you put them on the Touch?  Hopefully not with the new PC version of Basecamp/Mapinstall...

Boyd

The current version of Basecamp/MacInstall does not work properly and could be one reason for your problem. See this thread: https://forums.gpsfiledepot.com/index.php?topic=4539.0

KMal

That is exactly what I used.  I saw something about the newest version, but didn't match it to my experience because i hadn't realized my maps weren't fully loaded.  Thanks for the expert advice, you guys are awesome and the older versions fixed me up.  One additional question, i wasn't able to find where to turn off auto updates for Basecamp, where would i find that?