GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Files locked on GPSMap64s

Started by ktot, July 10, 2017, 11:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ktot

I got the gmapsupp.img (I think it is) properly installed on the SD card in my GPS device but when I boot the device, I get a message about maps are locked and they cannot be viewed. I've read through the install instructions (from a Mac to the device), have confirmed MapInstall and my GPS are completely up-to-date, and have tried installing several different state topos downloaded from the GPSFileDepot. How do I get the maps unlocked, thus visible on my GPS device?

z_statman

Not heard or experienced any "locked map" situation with any files from GPSFileDepot so suggest there is something else going on.

Even so, look into the app "Fast IMG Unlocker" [REMOVED BY MOD, linking to software to defeat DCMA is not allowed]

-Oz-

Have you seen these steps? https://forums.gpsfiledepot.com/index.php?topic=4398.0

The maps should not be locked unless you also loaded a map onto the page that you don't have rights to on the GPSr.
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!