GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Cutting and Pasting

Started by jbensman, March 25, 2014, 04:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbensman

Got a new computer and went from Vista to Win 8.1 so I was trying to make sure all my tools still worked and I could upload maps.  Got a new My Trails uploaded no problems.  The problem I am having is cutting and pasting into the description for My Trails.  I try to paste and it asks me for permission to allow access to the clipboard and I say OK.  But nothing will paste.

This is interesting, I just tried to paste it here and it worked:

March 25, 2014: Minor edits, new computer-making sure everything works right.

What am I doing wrong?  Thanks

-Oz-

I will do more investigating but the problem is definitely in Internet Explorer 11.  The functionality works fine in Chrome.  Should have a fix soon.
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

-Oz-

Alright, copying and pasting is back and should work in all browsers.  I completely updated the content widget.
Dan Blomberg
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

jbensman

jbensman

This appears to have created another problem, the paypal donate buttons disappear and it will not let you paste the code back in.  I've tried switching to source and then pasting the code.  How do I get my donate button back?  Thanks.

LOLoye7

That's perfect, thanks Dan!
It's a bit odd, though. I definitely made sure to select it to be hosted, because that was my whole intention with adding it here. Oh well, I guess we can just chalk it up to a brief site glitch.
Thanks for your help!

-Oz-

Dan Blomberg
See/Download My Maps!