GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

I have found my new home!

Started by countrydirt, June 05, 2009, 10:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

countrydirt

Wow, I love this resource.  Thanks to whoever it was that linked it from geocaching.com  The functionality of my Garmin Venture HC just increased 1000%

Troy

Indrid Cold

Welcome to gpsfiledepot. if you have any use questions, feel free to ask.

-Oz-

I'll second the welcome (now that my computer is back).
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

butchseaman

This is my first time here....I am looking forward to trying some of the maps.  i have a C550 and eTrex Venture HC.  I will be donating to help keep this site up.

Thanks

-Oz-

Welcome to you as well; let us know if we can help you with something.
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

gnorthern

I want to repeat the sentiments.  This is a super cool site.

Snrgevo

Ditto here. Found this site through a web search. Wasn't quite able to find it on Geocaching.com but will definitely put in a vote to have you guys in the "Resources" section. Anyway I can help?

Big thank you to "Maps4gps's" Michigan Topo map... this is sure coming in handy for fishing and geocaching here in northern MI/UP.

onomou

I must agree. This is a really good resource. I've already made some maps, but this site has one of the best tutorials I have read.

Indrid Cold

Welcome everybody, looks like the number of members has risen recently from 1000 to 1500. Lots of good stuff on the way.