GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Florida Topo

Started by rockyone, July 20, 2013, 06:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockyone

I just got the Garmin Extrex 20 and have tried a half dozen times to down load the Florida Topo to my computer . I am not tech savy but can read somewhat. The map doesn't appear anywhere in Base Camp or on the c drive. I was able to download another map of Mt. Lassen however the My Trails topo  is just a few dozen dots at any zoom level. Any suggestions?

babj615

I can tell you MyTrails will be more than a few dots if you zoom in MORE.
Garmin GPSMap 60cs, Dakota 20, Colorado 400t, Oregon 300/400t/450/550t/650/650t, Montana 650, Lowrance Endura Sierra, nuvi 3790, iPhone 3G/4/4s
Geocaching ID: Atlas Cached
OpenCaching.com Ambassador

-Oz-

What operating system are you using with the Florida topo?  What version of basecamp?  It is an installer that automatically loads it into basecamp for you.
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

rockyone

Ok I apparently can not follow instructions well..ha. Got the TOPO on the computer. Now I wish to just load specific segments for kayaking on the GPS and once again failed miserably. Any suggestions? Thanks for your response. There will be many more questions I'm sure