News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Replacing Maps on Garmin Streetpilot C330

Started by bredzy, August 13, 2012, 05:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bredzy

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to replace maps on my Garmin Streetpilot C330? I made some custom maps they work fine but i only want them to be the only maps available on the Unit. I was told that the only way that i could do this is to create a new map update that will install my custom maps and remove the original maps on the Unit. Just like if i were to download a map update from garmin site and install them.

My maps are in IMG format.

Please help!!!

thanks in advance!!

bredzy

Hi all,

I wonder if you guys can help me. This is the closet thread to what my situation is.

Does anyone know how to replace maps on my Garmin Streetpilot C330? I made some custom maps they work fine but i only want them to be the only maps available on the Unit. I was told that the only way that i could do this is to create a new map update that will install my custom maps and remove the original maps on the Unit. Just like if i were to download a map update from garmin site and install them.

My maps are in IMG format.

Please help!!!

thanks in advance!!

popej

You probably can run WebUpdater to load maps. WebUpdater supports command line interface, in this case command could look like this:
WebUpdater.exe /upload_file rgn=49 path=gmapprom.img -autorun usb /i

I haven't tried it, search Internet to find more info.