GPSFileDepot.com

What do you do when a moose comes running around the corner on a hiking trail?

Started by QuestionsGPS, May 29, 2012, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omegaman

How do you know ahead of time what the content is, so you won't read it? You read it to find out the content. It isn't possible to unread something.

General discussion could lead to Politics and Religion discussions without some sort of guidlines from somewhere. Other folks have asked questions about non Garmin products, and have told that this is a Garmin map forum only.

Why not now, is all I ask?

Seldom

omegaman

Hmmmm.....

Well here's my question then. I was getting ready to take a hike down a local trail by the kiddie park, and I was just about to fire up my GPS when what do you know, Bigfoot came jogging down the trail! Should I go to the trunk of my car and get my M60 and blast him?

Or maybe it's a her?

Or would I get in trouble shooting the M60?

Maybe it would be wrong to shoot Bigfoot?

Is it too close to the Kiddie park?

So many unanswered questions!

Geez!
Savanarola

Boyd

Seldom

Savonarola was a priest with an attitude and flexibility issues.  And, I'm ashamed to say that I'm not up to date on my Charlton Heston movies.

omegaman

Actually I kinda like Savonarola! It has a bit of a ring to it (heh...heh)

Boyd

Quote from: Seldom on June 13, 2012, 08:26:44 AMI'm ashamed to say that I'm not up to date on my Charlton Heston movies.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/

The Omega Man (1971)

Robert Neville, a doctor, due to an experimental vaccine, is the only survivor of an apocalyptic war waged with biological weapons. The plague caused by the war has killed everyone else except for a few hundred deformed, nocturnal people calling themselves "The Family". The plague has caused them to become sensitive to light, as well as homicidally psychotic. They believe science and technology to be the cause of the war and their punishment, and Neville, as the last symbol of science, the old world, and a "user of the wheel", must die. Neville, using electricity, machinery, and science attempts to hold them at bay.