News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Request Delete

Started by maps4gps, February 23, 2012, 04:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maps4gps

OZ:

I sent you a PM on Feb 4, 2012 about deleting 2 of my mapsets and possible some others.
A few days later, I also used the 'your account/files:manage maps:request delete to request a delete on those two mapsets.
A few days ago I also mentioned this in one of the threads you were posting to.

So far I have not received a response to any of the above.  Have you seen any of the above?

Since I do not recall it ever being mentioned, what is your/gpsfiledepot policy/practice on deleting mapsets?

-Oz-

The policy is they definitely get deleted as long as I don't have "shiny object syndrome" and get sidetracked :)

All gone.
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

maps4gps

Thanks.

See a PM to you on additional mapsets to delete.
OR would you prefer the request delete form to be submitted for each mapset?

-Oz-

You'll be getting a lengthy reply back with advanced methodology for this :)
Dan Blomberg
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

maps4gps

maps4gps

Do you think you will ever have the time to delete my planimetric mapsets?
You agreed to do so in a PM you sent me over over 18 months ago.

The only comment I have seen a user give on planimetic maps was he was not aware that such maps did not included contours and so it was really not what he was looking for.

-Oz-

Yes... my computer has actually been busy encoding a new version with the 2013 census data...
Dan Blomberg
See/Download My Maps!

maps4gps