GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Search maps by date

Started by Soccer_Dad, March 21, 2009, 11:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soccer_Dad

It would be nice to be able to look at all the maps uploaded/updated by the date added (I think the only sort available is geographic at this time).  Maps are coming in fast and furious these days.  I have about 8 maps I'm keeping on my Garmin, and other new maps come in that catch my eye too (the Sierra Raster Topo, for example, even though I won't get down there for a while).

Anyway, if I check in to the site every few days, and there are more than 5 maps updated, I potentially don't see the maps I want on the "Recently Added/Updated" list.  I've taken to coming to this site every other day to avoid that problem, but today there were 5 updates alone (or more, who knows?), meaning any other map addition or update is unknowable.

Would this be trivial or complicated to add, based on the organization of the map files?

John

-Oz-

I'll get working on the date thing, it is quite easy to implement but I'm thinking of changing the format a little more and adding more detail to the listing pages.
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!