GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Oregon 450 - $200 at REI thru 9/5

Started by Boyd, August 30, 2011, 12:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boyd

Title pretty much says it all. REI sale price is $250 and there's a $50 mail-in rebate from Garmin. This is by far the lowest price ever on this model. I'm embarrassed to admit what I paid for my Oregon 400t about 3 years ago. But you could buy Oregon's for the whole family for about the same price at this sale.  ;D

margo

I just ordered one today! I will be moving up from a vistahcx! I can't wait to really type names! Not sure what to expect, I think I'll like it though.

Boyd

Rmorr

Mine arrived in the mail on Friday and I'm sending the rebate in the morning.  I'd been considering buying something in that class, but when my REI sale catalog arrived my mind was made up.  This is really my first experience with GPS and I'm very pleased with my purchase. 

ODX

I waited for this sale for 2 months, and they did it so I ordered mine on the 1st day but was leaving the next day for vacation so it sat in my PO box for 3-4 days till I got home but i had also ordered the 12v car adapter and Ram mount for it so it was all there when I got home.

To be honest its a whole new ball game compared to my 60cx but I'm learning to use it and liking it so far I haven't try it on my ATV yet in the sun That will be the deciding factor...

"nuff said!
'nuff said!