GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Loading IBYCUS USA to MAPSOURCE problems

Started by wrkn2mch, February 18, 2009, 10:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPSMap 60CSx

I get an error message every time I try to install IbycusUSA into Map Source. And it takes hours to download, anyway here's the error message I get;

"NSIS Error"
"Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy."
"More information at
http://nsis.net/nsis_error"

I tried the web site and the link doesn't work. I've also tried to delete and re-download the software, I don't know if I'm getting a complete download because I can't watch my computer for several hours. I start the download and check on it and I think I'm getting a complete download. I'm using Vista Home Premium and Chrome browser, if that matters at all. Thank you for any help. 

maps4gps

Sounds like the file was damaged/incomplete in download.
Downloads were slow for a few weeks; most now normal rate, however Ibycus is still somewhat slow.
Is there a state map(s) available for your area of interest?
The data Ibycus used was only Census data (no GNIS POIs, no contours) and is now 2 years old. 
I am currently building .img files from Census hydro, tranportation, boundaries, GNIS and other points, surface management agency (no contours).