GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Creating .img Files

Started by abro, February 09, 2009, 07:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abro

I am having problems converting .mp files to Garmin compatible .img files. I ran the five steps in the tutorial several times and ended up with this message:

C:\Penna_Topo\Release_Version_1.00>process.bat DauphinCoTopo_1_1.mp
Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version
File "SENDG.DLL", error 126

Note: Because I was having so many issues early in the tutorials, I decreased the size from a full Pennsylvania map to a one county map. I plan to complete two state maps, when all my issues are resolved.

Thanks Jim

-Oz-

This is an error with cgpsmapper; did you move cgpsmapper.exe from the directory with senddg.dll?  or any other dlls it needs?
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

abro

I copied the cgpsmapper.exe file from its own directory (C:\Program_Files\cgpsmapper) to a folder named release_version_1.00 in the map program I am currently working. (Penna_Topo). I get the same message:

C:\Penna_Topo\Release_Version_1.00>process.bat DauphinCoTopo_1_1.mp
Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version
File "SENDG.DLL", error 126

Jim

maps4gps

You also need to copy sendg.dll to the same folder.

-Oz-

Is the tutorial wrong or?  sendg.dll was a more recent addition to cgpsmapper.
Dan Blomberg
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

Shnick

-Oz- I had the same issue, copying sendg.dll to the same directlry as the .exe solved it...

maps4gps beat me to it... LOL  Good catch!

Shnick

Perry

I was having problems with getting no IMG files while following the Tutorial; then found this thread; coping sendg.dll fixed it.  Can someone update the Tutorial?

-Oz-

updated the tutorial; good catch
Dan Blomberg
See/Download My Maps!