GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Coyote: How Do I Change Which Map I'm Viewing?

Started by Coyote, March 06, 2010, 02:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyote

I've tried the tutorial to no avail  (ON MY 60CX). I'm in Athol, MA and have downloaded maps for both MA and several from Colorado.  I can go to the map setup and see the maps listed.  This would suggest they are there.  While here in MA how can I bring up a loaded Colorado map on the GPS?  I tried doing so by working with theGPS "off".  Do I have to be in Colorado for the map to appear?

-Oz-

You just have to "scroll" over to colorado.
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

Coyote

OK, got it!  Scrolled to the left and got to Colorado.  But, in the lower left of the screen it shows only "base map".  How do I get to see the Colorado map I loaded from this Depot?

Charliebuck

I have this same question. I live in Va and downloaded Va maps and Idaho maps. I can see my Va maps that I downloaded to my 60csx, but cannot see the idaho maps. The gps is showing them there. I used map source and downloaded the straight to a card, then put the card in the gps.

I was wondering if I had to be in Idaho to see them as well.

Any ideas?

maps4gps

Pan to the area of ID you put on the GPSr, then zoom-in to about 2 miles or more.  All the detail should be showing at the 800 or 500 ft zoom display level.