GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

gpsmap60csx accessaries

Started by [email protected], February 05, 2011, 06:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[email protected]

Just bought a gps60csx looking fot 4 gig. cards and other stuff I have seen on garmin site they want 35.00 and amazon is 5.00 but they want 6.00 to ship ??? so what i am looking for does anyone out there know of a good site

Boyd

THe 60csx just uses a standard micro SD memory card. You can buy these anywhere, including places like Radio Shack, Walmart and Best Buy.

MichaelJ07

Newegg.com has several options for ya also.  I've always been pleased with their products.  You just can't have too many Micro cards   :)

Enjoy your GPSr!
The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

eaparks

I have bought several Sandisk, 4Gb, Class 2, micro sd cards on Amazon thru Digital Media in NY.  Have always had good service with them and paid between $6.00 and $7.00 with free shipping.

edit: Just looked and they are $6.76 with free shipping, at present. 

shec6135

thanks for the useful info. eaparks, i will be getting my 60csx hopefully by thursday! :)

[email protected]

Thanks to all, still learning this thing, mainly for hunting, wish I could find a map that showed all the zones in ca.

MichaelJ07

Do you mean ca as is California?  OR Canada?  I can't BELIEVE a map here not showing you what you need for hunting.  I use my 60csx for hunting as well....even when there are no seasons opened!

Good luck and have fun!

Mike

edit: Stuck in the word believe so what I said doesn't sound like I belong in the loony farm  (not that there's anything wrong with that......)
The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

[email protected]

I am really a duck hunter and hunt Mendota but have turkey hunted in d3-5 private property and only hunted deer once, nothing however had a falling out with the owner. I live in Simi Valley, Ventura co. never taken a deer or pig so I have decided to start scouting. any helpfull tips would be greatly appreciated