GPSFileDepot.com

Arizona Topo transferred to 60cx, but not to Basecamp on Mac

Started by azhills, September 18, 2010, 02:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azhills

I am using Mac OS 10.5.8, Basecamp 3.0.2, and Garmin Mapinstall 2.1.6.  Arizona Topo installed no problem on the Garmin GPSMAP 60cx, but is apparently not  in Basecamp on my Mac.  I have tried several times following the instructions in the tutorial, even uninstalling everything and starting from scratch without success.  Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas?

maps4gps

Just a guess; did you download the MAC version for use on the MAC with Mapinstall? 

azhills

Yes I did download the Mac version. Interesting addendum: I downloaded Roadtrip from the Garmin site and Arizona Topo DOES show up in that application.  So is it supposed to show up in Basecamp?

Indrid Cold

If it shows in RoadTrip, it should also show in BaseCamp, they use the same maps. Try reinstalling BaseCamp.

-Oz-

Make sure you have the very latest version of Basecamp; if there is a beta available download that.
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

Indrid Cold

Quote from: -Oz- on October 16, 2010, 11:21:54 AM
Make sure you have the very latest version of Basecamp; if there is a beta available download that.
V3.02 is current, was BaseCamp open when you installed the map?