GPSFileDepot.com

New Mexico Topo missing data along the West Border

Started by BH in AZ, June 08, 2010, 03:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Oz-

Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

evance

Sorry OZ, I did not preview the my post before submitting it.  I meant approx. 1/2 mile. 
Interesting thread, though  I'll see if turning off the AZ map helps.  The missing area, unfortunately, is right where I am going to hunt.  I'll look forward to the update.  THANKS!!
Rino 530 HCx
ETrex legend
Nuvi 200W
Mobile XT for Windows Mobile

Seldom

evance,

If you are in a pinch, and plan to hunt somewhere between 37N and 35N,

http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/view/285/

will cover that area.  Transparent overlay, not as pretty as Oz's and no roads or boundaries, but if you have a copy of CNNANT underneath it, it might just work out.

-Oz-

I am reworking Arizona right now for the lowercase letters not working.  First test is today and that will tell me how long it will take to remedy this.  Had to get back in the swing of it.
Dan Blomberg
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

evance

Seldom, thanks for the overlay.  Unfortunately, the hunting area is a little south of 35N.  I can live without the border area for now.
Rino 530 HCx
ETrex legend
Nuvi 200W
Mobile XT for Windows Mobile

-Oz-

Alright, just tested AZ on my 60csx and it appears to have fixed the name issue (new version of cgpsmapper) so I'm rebuilding that map now...

New version released on 22 Aug.
Dan Blomberg
See/Download My Maps!

Indrid Cold

Quote from: Mr. Burns
"Whoa, slow down there maestro. There's a NEW Mexico?"
;)