GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

NH Topo map

Started by savage, December 15, 2008, 02:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Oz-

Yea, I needed to know what those areas were.

Replied to your email now, generally that fe_2007_us_aiannh.shp needs to have MP_TYPE 0x0d.
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

savage

I have uploaded a new version of the NH topo map. It fixes the elevation problem previously reported.

-Oz-

Dan Blomberg
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

-Oz-

Added the map to the list on the Maps page too on the right side that has all the US Topo coverage.
Dan Blomberg
See/Download My Maps!

savage

Quote from: -Oz- on December 29, 2008, 12:53:58 PM
gonna fix Maine next?

Yes, I will restart on this one. Maine gave me a lot of problems when I did it the first time.

maps4gps

If your NED data was pre-December, you may want to redownload some of it as portions of northern Maine were replaced with 'true 10m' versus the 'resample 30m' which was available previous to then.  See: http://gisdata.usgs.net/website/usgs_gn_ned_dsi/viewer.htm

savage

Ok. Thanks for the info.

savage

Oops NH is missing elevation data in the Northern most quadrant! I will fix that and make a new map. In fact I am making now a combined map NH/VT/MA because I already have most of the data on my computer.

-Oz-

I"m happy for a combined map as I'm sure others will be.
Dan Blomberg
See/Download My Maps!