GPSFileDepot.com
 

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - pmcq

#1
GPSr Units / Re: Cant see map on eTrex HCx
March 29, 2011, 12:07:00 PM
Yes there is a garmin folder, and there is a file with that name in there.  The size is 1.543 kb.

#2
GPSr Units / Cant see map on eTrex HCx
March 29, 2011, 08:58:18 AM
hey everyone, new here, and I apologize if this has been asked already.  I'm having problems actually seeing a map I sent to my etrex.  I select the map in map source, send it to the deivice, and when I go to map information-show all it's not there.  I've got a 2gb sd card in the device so there is more than enough space.  Any idea?  Thanks in advance.