GPSFileDepot.com
 

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - huntinernie

#1
GPSr Units / Re: Can't load topo map onto Rino520
October 05, 2010, 12:11:32 AM
I have 3 530hcx the image must be in a garmin folder it cant read a card biger than 4g and some times the card has to be reset in its slot in the garmin . A image over 2g slows down the unit. my 530hcx will not load off a usb cable they will always error called garmin they said they are working on it and to load off card reader . I am loading the 24k not the 100k.
#2
I have 3 530hcx the image must be in a garmin folder it cant read a card biger than 4g and some times the card has to be reset in its slot in the garmin . A image over 2g slows down the unit.