GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Georgia topo map

Started by GPSMap 60CSx, November 10, 2009, 05:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPSMap 60CSx

I downloaded the Georgia topo map and started to install it, I looked at the file name and noticed that the file name was Wisconsin topo. Is this just a mistake, I don't want a Wisconsin topo. Thanks for your help. 

maps4gps

First this is mentioned - nearly 900 downloads 8 months. 

During the install, change the location to Georgia topo.  Oz was making the self-installers for me at 2-3 per day; possibly one of the info items did not get changed for this mapset as they were both made on the same day.

GPSMap 60CSx

Quote from: maps4gps on November 11, 2009, 06:43:12 AM
First this is mentioned - nearly 900 downloads 8 months. 

During the install, change the location to Georgia topo.  Oz was making the self-installers for me at 2-3 per day; possibly one of the info items did not get changed for this mapset as they were both made on the same day.

Ooppss, LOL, Thanks, I'll do that.

-Oz-

Oops is right; I'll try and download it and rebuild it.
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

jetjockey

Is there only 1 free Georgia topo map?   I downloaded it into my Garmin and it seems way off.  It puts me almost 1/2 mile away from my house on the map.  Is this normal?  It trying to decide if I want to keep the free maps, or buy the maps from Garmin.   Is there much accuracy difference between the two?   Thanks.

maps4gps

South East United States http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/view/101/ is a regional topo map and includes Georgia.