Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Forums Search:  

Author Topic: No contour lines  (Read 99 times)

KMal

• View Profile
No contour lines
« on: June 13, 2018, 10:01:44 AM »
Hi all brand new to the site and first questions.  I recently downloaded a few of the TOPO maps that are the editors choice for each state.  At first a downloaded Missouri, then Illinois.  I put them on Basecamp and they look great.  When i put them on my etrex 25 touch, there is very little detail and no contour lines.  I have changed all the setting, but nothing works.  Anyone know whats going on?

Red90

• View Profile
    • Southern Alberta Trail Maps
Re: No contour lines
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 10:12:00 AM »
How did you put them on the Touch?  Hopefully not with the new PC version of Basecamp/Mapinstall...

Boyd

• Expert Advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 12:07:30 PM »
The current version of Basecamp/MacInstall does not work properly and could be one reason for your problem. See this thread: https://forums.gpsfiledepot.com/index.php?topic=4539.0

KMal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 06:10:01 AM »
That is exactly what I used.  I saw something about the newest version, but didn't match it to my experience because i hadn't realized my maps weren't fully loaded.  Thanks for the expert advice, you guys are awesome and the older versions fixed me up.  One additional question, i wasn't able to find where to turn off auto updates for Basecamp, where would i find that?