GPSFileDepot.com

My NA City Navigator Map just disappeared.....

Started by map_guy, May 05, 2011, 06:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

map_guy

I have been playing around with mapsource and downloading maps from this site for about a month. Today a random error message came up and it just dissapeared and no longer in the tabs or in the list of my maps. Although it is listed in the unlock region tab in my maps, properties even shows a code with dashes. Its just not selectable and I can add it.

I got mapsource installed and the city navigator map originally  when I bought a Nuvi 255wt and downloaded my free update for the unit. Its been way over a year, now its gone. Poof....

The only thing I did yesterday was update my firefox garmin plugin when I was asked to. Any idea what happened or how I can get a navigatable mao back again?

A little aggrivated because it seems like I have to pay for/update something that was working fine just a day ago....I was just getting better at creating a route and using mapsource on the lap top....

Boyd

Not sure what might have happened, but you could visit Garmin's support forum for starters... https://forums.garmin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181