GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

Looking for TOPO Maps for Bethel Alaska?

Started by jhaas, March 27, 2009, 04:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhaas

Does anyone have or know where I can find TOPO maps of Bethel Alaska?  Thanks.  :)

maps4gps

I did Alaska as part of my first 50 State mapset last spring/summer.  Made it in overlay mode with a uniform CI of 40 feet (probably not to helpful in the Bethel area).  Census had not positionally realigned the transportation data.  Hydro was USGS NHD (from the 1:63,360s).  Quad/tile size was 1x1 degree.  The Anchorage area map on this site is from that mapset.  I hope to do a map using current data (in normal mode), however that would likelyy be weeks to months off.  If you provide some bounding lat-long coordinates and can use MapSetTookKit to install the files to MapSource, I could package the appropriate files an upload them here.

jhaas

I can get the Lat/Long no problem but not sure about the tool MapSetToolKit?  Is this a tool hosted at this site or somewhere else?  Thanks for your support. ><

-Oz-

Its hosted elsewhere but I'm going to write a tutorial this weekend on how to use it :)
Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!

-Oz-

Dan Blomberg
Administrator - GPSFileDepot
GPS Units: Garmin Dakota 20, Garmin GPSMap 60csx, Nuvi 255W, Nuvi 250W, ForeRunner 110, Fenix 2, Tactix Bravo, Foretrex 401
See/Download My Maps!