GPSFileDepot.com

News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

My Trails new feature Arkansas

Started by allkidd, September 27, 2014, 12:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allkidd

I've really liked using, "my trails", with the primary negative being that until recently they cannot be shown on top of another map in Basecamp. With the new feature as of July 2014, my trails tracks can now be shown on top of a map in basecamp.

While I've been using Arkansas my trails for a year, when I go to extract the Arkansas my trails to use on top of maps in basecamp, there isn't any listing for Arkansas. I've successfully performed this procedure for Missouri but don't see Arkansas listed. Am I missing it? Some states are combined but I didn't see any combined with AR.

Possibly, I'm just missing something. Any help appreciated!

allkidd

Since my trails includes Arkansas, it seems that one of the .img files has got to be Arkansas. Most of the other states .img files are identified but not Arkansas.

I would really like to make the my trails for Arkansas into tracks as described in this web site but I need to know which .img file is Ar.

mithanbaba

his might be affected by your Tracks archiving setting. By design, my Garmins have combined before and after tracks with a power down or battery change in between. I do exactly what the OP does, and have only once had a stray 'at home' point added to the track. Are you sure you're loading the saved track file and not the Current track file when you get home? The saved track file on both my eTrex 30 and 64s defaults to something like