News:

Welcome to GPSFileDepot!

Main Menu

GPSMapEdit - license spare

Started by razvid, April 19, 2014, 07:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razvid

Hello all,

Is any1 that purchased GPSMapEdit and stii have one more license to spare? From what i know, the program can be installed on 5 or more computers...

If there is any1, please let me know... In exchange i can give data and maps from romanian mountaints...

Thank you!

Razvan

Boyd

Maybe you are thinking of another program? The license agreement for GPSMapEdit is here and specifically forbids what you want: http://www.geopainting.com/en/License.html

Quoteyou must acquire and dedicate a license for each individual who will use the Software. A License for the Software may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.

However I believe the author has turned an older version of his software into open source and it is available for free. Since I have a licensed copy I've never looked into this. I believe that Popej is familiar with this however, so maybe he will post some some info.

popej

Most function of GPSMapEdit works without registration. I don't remember exactly what restrictions are since I'm using registered version too. There exist open source version of this program, which is called MapEdit++.

I think one can purchase GPSMapEdit update to get additional 3 licenses, update is cheaper. I haven't tried this yet.